Sunday, September 27, 2015

Beautiful Things

I don't know about you, but sometimes I just need a pick me up. Like really really badly.Today happens to be one of  those days.So, in lieu of a normal blog post, I am going to list a bunch of beautiful things that make me happy. Just because I can.

1.The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Dancing
5. Writing
6. Poetry
7. Good Music *cough* Imagine Dragons *cough*
8. My Ukulele
9. Walking through crowded halls in high-school
10. Tight hugs
11. Loose hugs
12. Hugs from behind
13. ... basically just hugs in general.
14. Babies fresh from the tub
15. Sweatpants
16. British television
18. Old movies
19. Jimmy Stewart
20. My camera
21. Cold grass
22. Fuzzy socks
23. Christmas lights
24. Wet "snowman" snow
25. Marshmallows
26. Cake batter ice cream
27. Long books
28. Handwritten notes
29. Real life love stories
30. You.

No comments:

Post a Comment